Our Trade & Acceleration practice accelerates your key milestones and KPI's such as time to raising venture capital, exit by acquisition, and customer traction.
Steps involve the following:
- tailor-made inbound and outbound visits with regional best practice
- site selection in the US with immigration best practice
- information on legal and economic environment
- information on available investment incentives through the U.S. government
- facilitating contacts with central and local governmental authorities
- identification of suppliers, strategic partners, clients, and independent contractors.
Furthermore Policy Bridge offers best practice on forming a company in the U.S. as a foreigner, non-citizen or US citizen that lives outside the country. Incorporating in the United States can increase your company’s credibility, gain access to the US market, clients, partners and investors (the world’s largest source of each).
If you are located outside the United States and wish to form a company in the US (either to open a US bank account and/or merchant account, open a physical U.S. branch or any other reason), then we’ve created a step-by-step strategy, can show you exactly what needs to be done, represent, manage and accelerate your entity in the U.S., with you.